- Find out your daily withdrawal limit before you leave, or ask to have it increased.
- Some foreign ATMs are available only during normal business hours.
- Many foreign ATM networks offer instructions in English, but not all of them.
- Withdraw enough cash to cover expenses should you travel to small towns. Many do not have ATMs.
- Most foreign ATMs only permit transactions involving your primary linked checking account.
- If you're unable to use your Business Debit Card at an ATM, use it to get a cash advance at a local bank.
- Put your money and your card away immediately after making a withdrawal. Count your money later, out of public view.
Wells Fargo Bank. Member FDIC