Access your Wells Fargo Business Checking Account with Business Debit Card and all your other Wells Fargo accounts in one secure place online. With Wells Fargo Business Online® you can manage your cash flow, view recent Business Debit Card purchases and ATM transaction details, transfer funds, get online statements, and more.
Stay in Control of Your Business Spending and Cards
Here are some great tools to help you actively manage your account online.
- Verify your daily card limits and card mailing address by visiting the Card Profile Page.1
- Keep a close eye on expenses and sort Business Debit Card purchases into key spending categories with the Business Spending Report and Budget Watch — a free online summary of your business transactions.
- Receive Business ATM/Debit Card Alerts on unusual card activity, such as international or internet transactions, or purchases and ATM withdrawals that exceed the daily amount you specify. It’s simple to choose which alerts you want to receive.
- Integrate your business banking through your financial software, such as QuickBooks®.
- Save time and money when you use your Business Debit Card to make bill payments. You decide when the money comes out of your primary linked business checking account.
In addition, you can customize your Business Debit Card with the Wells Fargo Card Design Studio® service. Showcase your business — add a photo or logo that represents your business right on your card. (Wells Fargo reserves the right to decline certain images.)
Start managing your account online today!
- If you do not have a Wells Fargo business checking account with Business Debit Card, apply online or call 1-800-225-5935. Once you have an account, you can sign up for Wells Fargo Business Online.
- If you already have a Wells Fargo business checking account with Business Debit Card, sign up for Wells Fargo Business Online. Or, if you're already signed up for Wells Fargo Business Online, sign on, go to Account Services, and select "Add Accounts" to see your business checking account online.
Apply In PersonFind a Location
1 Verify your daily limits by visiting your Card Profile Page in Business Online Banking. Here's how: Once you have signed on to Business Online Banking, select the Account Services tab and click on the Account Profile link under Account Information. Look for your Business ATM or Debit Card in the drop down box, highlight it and select "Go".
Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.