It's your Easy and Convenient Way to Pay
Your Wells Fargo Business Debit Card is a convenient way to pay for your business expenses when you're traveling overseas.
Using your business debit card overseas is:
- Ideal for accessing your business funds, anytime and anywhere your business
travel takes you
- Easy to make purchases worldwide
- The smart way to stay on a budget while traveling
Make Payments and Withdraw Cash While Traveling Overseas
You can use your business debit card around the world for making payments and getting cash from ATMs, just like you would at home:
- Get local currency internationally at more than 1.5 million Visa® and Plus® network ATMs
- Use your card at participating merchants. When you pay with your debit card, you will be asked to sign a sales slip, rather than enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Your card also comes with Zero Liability protection at no extra cost, which means you will be reimbursed for unauthorized transactions as long as you report them promptly1
- Wells Fargo monitors your account for fraudulent activity
- If your identity is ever stolen, you’ll receive expert help
- Wells Fargo charges an International Purchase Transaction fee which is 3% of the transaction amount for each purchase made with your business debit card in a foreign currency that has been converted into a U.S. dollar amount by a network
- A $5 fee is assessed for ATM cash withdrawals made outside the U.S.
Get the Help You Need, Before and During Your Travels
Remember to notify Wells Fargo before you travel so that we can monitor your accounts appropriately. Call the National Business Banking Center at 1-800-CALL WELLS (1-800-225-5935) for assistance prior to traveling (domestic or international). For assistance while traveling, business customers can dial:
- 1-800-225-5935 directly from the United States, Canada or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- The Verizon International Access Code from all other countries and request to be connected to
If you're planning to travel overseas, take advantage of the helpful online resources below, before you travel. Learn more about foreign exchange policies and fees, get international access codes you'll need to call in case of a card-related emergency, and more.
1 Please see your Wells Fargo Business Account Agreement for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.