Enjoy more convenience and control.
A Wells Fargo Business Platinum Debit Card with ATM access makes it easy and convenient to manage and protect your business spending.
|Who it's for||Business customers with an eligible Wells Fargo Business Checking Account.1
|How it works|
- The amount of the purchase is deducted from the primary linked business checking account, so you can make everyday business purchases.
- Link up to 22 Wells Fargo accounts to your card for cash access, business deposits 24/7, and more.
- Cards can be issued to owners and other authorized signers on the business accounts.
- Use at millions of locations nationwide and overseas at participating merchants including office supply stores, restaurants, gas stations — even for Internet and phone purchases.
- Get cash at more than 12,000 Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and over 1.5 million Visa and Plus® network ATMs worldwide.
- Pay bills with your Business Platinum Debit Card on the scheduled date you choose and save time and money. Make payments even up to the last minute.
- Track your business debit transactions online with Wells Fargo Business Online® banking and manage spending with Business Spending Report.
- Sign up for debit card alerts to stay informed of unusual activity on your card.
- Customize the design of your card with the Card Design Studio®
service. Showcase your business every time you use your Business Platinum Debit Card.2
- Receive discounts of up to 15% on products and services for your business when you enroll in Visa SavingsEdge® and make qualifying purchases. The best part is it's free to enroll.
- Use your card at participating business merchants to take advantage of special offers and discounts instantly available to you as a Wells Fargo Business Platinum Debit Card cardholder.
- Use Visa payWave to speed through the checkout line, just by waving your card in front of a secure reader at checkout.
|Security benefits||Your Business Platinum Debit Card comes with important security benefits at no extra cost to you.|
- Zero Liability Protection — Business owners will be reimbursed for unauthorized purchases or ATM transactions that are reported promptly.3
- Visa Purchase Security — Replaces or repairs eligible purchases, or will reimburse you if items are lost, stolen or accidentally damaged.4
|How to apply||All you need is a Wells Fargo Business Checking Account.|
Already have an account? Call 1-800-225-5935 to get a Business Platinum Debit Card.
Need a Business Checking Account and a Business Platinum Debit Card?
Apply online or call 1-800-225-5935.
1 To qualify for a Business Platinum Debit Card, the account you wish to link as primary to the Card must be an eligible type of business checking account. Only one card per authorized signer on the account.
2 Wells Fargo reserves the right to decline certain images.
3 Please see your Wells Fargo Business Account Agreement for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.
4 Details will be provided when you receive your Business Platinum Debit Card.