1. What is the Wells Fargo Business Platinum Debit Card?Your Wells Fargo Business Platinum Debit Card provides you with an easy and convenient way to make business purchases using your business checking funds. You can use it to make purchases and bill payments at millions of merchant locations worldwide, online and by phone. Your card also provides you with access to Wells Fargo ATMs and ATMs in networks in which Wells Fargo participates worldwide. Purchase transactions are deducted from your primary-linked business checking account, so you won't incur credit card debt or fees.Back to Top
2. Is this card a credit card?No, your Business Platinum Debit Card is not a credit card. With your Business Platinum Debit Card, the money for the purchases comes from your business checking account.Back to Top
3. How do I use my Business Platinum Debit Card to make purchases?When you present your card at checkout, you may be asked to sign a receipt or enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to complete the transaction. Sometimes you may have the choice of completing the transaction as debit or credit. Either option is acceptable. The funds for the purchase always comes out of your primary linked business checking account.Back to Top
4. Can I use my business debit card overseas?Yes, you can use your business debit card while traveling outside the United States. When you pay with your debit card overseas, you will be asked to sign a sales slip, rather than enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Remember to notify Wells Fargo before you travel so that we can monitor your accounts appropriately.Back to Top
5. How can I pay bills using my Business Platinum Debit Card?You can make one-time payments by phone, online or mail using your Business Platinum Debit Card. When you pay with your card, you can make payments even up to the last minute on the payment due date. For recurring bills, you also can contact your regular providers and tell them to use your Business Platinum Debit Card to pay for your monthly bills. Back to Top
6. What are my daily purchase and cash withdrawal limits?Your Business Platinum Debit Card comes with a daily limit on the total dollar amount of purchases you can make with your card. Your card also has a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit, which is the total dollar amount of cash you can withdraw from the ATM from one or any combination of accounts in a day. Your daily purchase and cash withdrawal limits are printed on the materials that come with your card. Talk to your local Wells Fargo banker or call 1-800-225-5935 to find out more information about your daily limits.Back to Top
7. Can I view purchases I make with the Business Platinum Debit Card online?Yes. With free Wells Fargo Business Online® banking, you have access to your account anytime, anywhere. You can view all transactions, check balances, transfer funds and more. Plus, you can download account data directly into most major financial accounting softwareBack to Top
8. Are my business purchases protected?Your Wells Fargo Business Debit Card comes with Zero Liability protection at no extra cost. Business owners will be reimbursed for unauthorized purchases or ATM transactions, as long as they are reported promptly.2
Your card also comes with two Visa services to protect your purchases. With Visa® Purchase Security, if items you buy with your business debit card are stolen, lost or accidentally damaged, they’ll be replaced or repaired at no charge to you. With Visa Extended Warranty Protection, you can extend manufacturer’s warranties, up to one additional year, on items you purchase with your card.1 Back to Top
9. What if my card is lost or stolen?Simply call us toll-free at 1-800-225-5935 as soon as you notice your card is lost or stolen, or if you notice unauthorized use on your account.Back to Top
10. Am I responsible for unauthorized use of my card?No. Your card also comes with Zero Liability protection at no extra cost, which means you will be reimbursed for unauthorized transactions as long as you report them promptly.2 Back to Top
11. What if I have a billing dispute with a merchant?The first step is to try and resolve the dispute directly with the merchant. If those efforts fail, then call 1-800-225-5935 to make a claim and we will investigate it. Please refer to your current Business Account Agreement for details regarding your responsibility to notify us of disputes within specific timeframes.Back to Top
12. How do I apply for a Business Platinum Debit Card?If you already have a Wells Fargo business checking account, talk to a local Wells Fargo banker or call 1-800-225-5935 for a Business Platinum Debit Card.
If you don’t have a business checking account, you can apply now and request a Business Platinum Debit Card3. Or you may talk to a local Wells Fargo banker.Back to Top
13. How do I activate my Business Platinum Debit Card?When you receive your card, call the toll-free phone number on the sticker attached to the front. You also can activate the card by using it with your Personal Identification Number (PIN) at a Wells Fargo ATM. After the card is activated, peel off the sticker and sign the signature panel on the back immediately.Back to Top
Apply In PersonFind a Location
1 See the Wells Fargo Business Platinum Debit Card Benefits Package for more information.
2 Please see your Wells Fargo Business Account Agreement for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.
3 The Business Platinum Debit Card is subject to qualification. If you do not qualify for the Business Platinum Debit Card you will receive a Business ATM Card.
Member FDIC. * Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.