Receive free, timely updates about transactions and critical account information, sent right to your email or wireless device.
Receive alerts that are important to you
- Choose to be notified when:
- Your balance is above or below an amount you specify
- A withdrawal, deposit or check posts to your account
- Your daily ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases exceed an amount you choose
- There are only two weeks left to file taxes
- Your credit card payment is due
- A credit card purchase has been made, or has exceeded a pre-set limit
- And more
It's easy to set up and change alerts
- You choose the specific alerts you want.
- Choose up to three email addresses where you want to receive your alerts. Many alerts are available by text message and push notification, too. Your alerts will also be available within Wells Fargo Business Online® in Message Center.
- You can add new alerts, turn off existing alerts, or change your email or mobile preferences at any time.
How to set up alerts
Sign on to your Wells Fargo Business Online account and access Manage Alerts through the More menu.
You must have an eligible Wells Fargo checking, savings or CD, ATM/debit card, credit card, mortgage, or brokerage account and a Wells Fargo Business Online user account. If you don’t have a Wells Fargo username and password yet, enroll now.