If your business faces a lawsuit, even a small one, the costs can add up fast.
That’s why we offer Professional Liability Insurance (also called Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance) to help keep you protected against claims of negligence or failure to perform your professional services.
Keep in mind that most professional liability policies require that you have a policy both when the claimed work is done and when the claim is filed. Many businesses will keep the same policy in place the entire time they’re operating to ensure continuous protection.
Here’s some additional information about Professional Liability Insurance:
Benefits of Professional Liability Insurance
- Helps protect the assets and integrity of your business
- Covers the cost of defense and damages awarded (up to policy limits)
- Provides specialty coverage generally not included under standard policies
What Professional Liability Insurance covers
When your business is faced with claims of professional negligence Professional Liability Insurance:
- Helps defend against lawsuits without merit
- Offers coverage in increments of $1 million
- Could offer Professional Liability Insurance coverage for certain high-risk industries
When you request a quote, we'll provide you with multiple quotes from highly rated carriers to help ensure you're getting the right coverage at a competitive price.