You’ve put a lot of work into your business. That’s why it’s important to find an insurance plan that protects your assets and helps you keep working in case of lawsuits or property damage.
With Business Owners Policy (BOP) Insurance, you can combine the property and liability coverage your business needs into a single package, allowing you the flexibility to expand and customize your coverage as your needs change.
Whether it’s costly legal fees or damaged property belonging to you or your clients, a BOP policy helps keep your business protected against damage and loss.
Here’s some additional information about Business Owners Policy Insurance:
Benefits of BOP Insurance
- Provides bundled coverage in a single policy for low-risk businesses
- Covers against lawsuits that claim your business is responsible for property damage or bodily injury
- Protects your business property against loss and damage
What BOP covers
- It can protect you from property damage such as fire, accidental damage, and theft.
- Depending on the claim, it may protect against operations, contract, advertising, and other liabilities.
- Certain policies may reimburse your business for lost income or other expenses if your business is forced to close temporarily.
When you request a quote, we'll provide you with multiple quotes from highly rated carriers to help ensure you're getting the right coverage at a competitive price.