|Online Banking with Quicken®
||Integrating Quicken® and your Wells Fargo accounts is an easy way to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and much more, directly through your software:|
- Access your Wells Fargo business checking, savings, and credit card accounts through your software.
- Download your Wells Fargo account information directly into your Quicken® software so that you can automatically reconcile transactions.
- Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts.
|Paying Bills||Once you've enrolled in Quicken®, add Business Bill Pay so you can:|
- Pay bills anytime and anywhere in the U.S. through your software.
- Schedule payments in advance to merchants and individual vendors.
- Set up recurring payments for ongoing expenses, like your utilities bills or lease payments.
- Online Banking with Quicken is $9.95 per month.
Online Banking and Bill Pay with Quicken is $14.95 per month.
|What You Need To Enroll|
- Quicken software for Windows (current or prior two years) or Macintosh (2006-2007). Quicken Mac Essential (2010) is not supported due to limitations in the software’s online banking options. See the retirement page for exceptions.
- A Wells Fargo business checking account. If you don't already have a Wells Fargo business checking account, you can apply online. Once your account is open, you can enroll in Online Banking with Quicken®.
- A Wells Fargo Online® username and password.
|How to Get Started|
- Sign up for Wells Fargo Online if you haven’t done so already.
- Open your Quicken software to enroll your accounts.
Save 20% on Quicken purchases.
- Select Wells Fargo Bank as your Financial Institution.
- Log in with your Wells Fargo Online username and password.
Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.