How much transaction history will I see when I download my account history with Quicken®?
For all accounts except for credit card accounts, you'll be able to see up to 90 days of previous account history with each download. You should download your transactions at least once every 90 days. If the last time you logged into the bank was more than 90 days ago, you should refer to your paper statements and enter the missing transaction information manually.
For credit card accounts, you’ll be able to see up to 60 days of previous account history with each download. You should download your credit card transactions at least once every 60 days. If the last time you downloaded your credit card transactions was more than 60 days ago, you should refer to your paper statements and enter the missing transaction information manually.
What's the cutoff time for scheduling transfers and bill payments?
Transfer cutoff times are:
- 8:00 pm Pacific Time for accounts in all states except Indiana and Ohio.
- If the “Transfer From” or “Transfer To” account is in Indiana or Ohio, the transfer cutoff time is 6:30 pm Pacific Time.
Transfers made after the cutoff time will be posted to your account on the next business day.
How far in advance should I schedule bill payments with Quicken?
When making a bill payment with Quicken from a Wells Fargo account, you should schedule your payment at least four business days before you want your payee to receive payment. To schedule a payment, enter the date you want the payee to receive your payment. This is the same date that funds will be withdrawn from your account.
How do I link a new account?
To link an existing account in Quicken:
- Within your software, click Tools and select Account List.
- Click Add Account.
- Enter Wells Fargo Bank when prompted for the financial institution.
- Enter your Wells Fargo Online username and password, then click Next to connect.
- When you connect, you will receive your transactions.
How do I deactivate a closed account from my service?
To deactivate a closed account in Quicken:
- Within your software, click on Tools and select Account List.
Select the account for which you want to deactivate online services and then click Edit Details at the top of the window.
Click the Online Services tab from the Account Details window.
- Click Remove from One Step Update next to the service that you want to deactivate.
- Click Yes to disable.
How do I cancel my Quicken service?
To cancel your Quicken service you will need to contact a Wells Fargo Bank Online Customer Service representative at 1-800-956-4442. We are available 5:00 am to 9:00 pm Pacific Time, Sunday through Saturday.
accounts are offered through Wells Fargo
Advisors, LLC (member SIPC
), a non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo
Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.