|Online Banking with QuickBooks®
||Integrating QuickBooks and your Wells Fargo accounts is an easy way to check balances, create customizable financial reports, and much more, directly through your software:|
- Access your Wells Fargo business checking, savings, and credit card accounts through your software.
- Download your Wells Fargo account information directly into your QuickBooks software so that you can automatically reconcile transactions.
- Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts (Windows version only).
||Once you've enrolled in QuickBooks, add Business Bill Pay (Windows version only) so you can: |
- Pay bills anytime and anywhere in the U.S. through your software.
- Schedule payments in advance to merchants and individual vendors.
- Online Banking with QuickBooks is $14.95 per month.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay with QuickBooks is $24.95 per month.
|What You Need To Enroll
- QuickBooks software for Windows and Mac.
- A Wells Fargo business checking account. If you don't already have a Wells Fargo business checking account, you can apply online. Once your account is open, you can enroll in Online Banking with QuickBooks.
- A Wells Fargo Online®
username and password.
|How to enroll
- Sign up for Wells Fargo Online if you haven’t done so already.
Open your QuickBooks software to enroll your accounts. Save 20% on QuickBooks purchases.
- Select Wells Fargo Bank as your Financial Institution.
Log in with your Wells Fargo Online username and password.
QuickBooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.