What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a small business finance and accounting software package with optional online banking. Intuit makes several types of QuickBooks software solutions to meet many small and large business needs. You can do your banking and/or bill pay with the software if you have a Wells Fargo
checking account. QuickBooks helps you to manage your finances by:
- Automatically reconciling downloaded account activity
- Downloading transactions and matching to accounts you set up
- Allowing you to transfer between any eligible Wells Fargo accounts
- Offering Bill Pay
What are the benefits of using QuickBooks?
- Control — Automatic account coding and reconciliation lets you know the status of your business finances at all times
- Organize — QuickBooks remembers your last download, so your books are up-to-date without duplicate entries
- Customized Reporting — Run custom reports to better track your finances
Can I use access levels or assign multiple users?
Yes, depending on the version of QuickBooks software, you can assign access levels and/or multiple users. QuickBooks allows you to assign multiple users various access levels based on the accounting function, e.g., accounts payable, accounts receivable and sensitive accounting activities (which includes online banking). Please refer to http://www.quickbooks.com
for assistance in determining which versions work best for you.
What's the cutoff time for scheduling transfers and bill payments?
Transfer cutoff times are:
- 8:00 pm Pacific Time for accounts in all states except Indiana and Ohio.
- If the "Transfer From" or "Transfer To" account is in Indiana or Ohio, the transfer cutoff time is 6:30 pm Pacific Time.
Transfers made after the cutoff time will be posted to your account on the next business day.
How far in advance should I schedule bill payments with QuickBooks?
When making a bill payment with QuickBooks from a Wells Fargo account, you should schedule your payment at least four business days before you want your payee to receive payment. To schedule a payment, enter the date you want the payee to receive your payment. This is the same date that funds will be withdrawn from your account.
How do I cancel my QuickBooks service?
To cancel your QuickBooks service you will need to contact a Wells Fargo Bank Online Customer Service representative at 1-800-956-4442. We are available 5:00 am to 9:00 pm Pacific Time, Sunday through Saturday.
What version of QuickBooks do I need to enroll?
In order to enroll, you will need a version of QuickBooks that is current or from the prior two years for Windows or Mac 2009 or later. See the retirement page
for exceptions. To find out which version is right for you, please visit the QuickBooks website
. Please note that online banking functionality with QuickBooks is not available with the Online Editions.
QuickBooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.