Use your business debit card for travel and international purchases:
- Access your business funds, anytime and anywhere
- Make purchases worldwide
- Stay on a budget while traveling
You don’t need an international debit card for business travel. Use your business debit card around the world for making purchases or payments and getting cash from ATMs, just like you would at home. With your debit card abroad, you can:
- Get local currency internationally at more than 1.5 million Visa® and Plus® network ATMs.
- Use your card at participating merchants worldwide. When you pay with your business debit card, you may be asked to sign for a purchase or enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Use your business debit chip card internationally, where chip technology is already in place. The chip provides added security because it is extremely difficult to counterfeit or copy when used at a chip-enabled terminal or ATM, and does not store any personal information. View the FAQs or take a tour.
- Rest easy knowing that your card comes with Zero Liability protection at no extra cost, which means you are not responsible for unauthorized purchases or ATM transactions as long as you report them promptly.
- Before you leave, let Wells Fargo know when and where you're traveling, as well as the Wells Fargo cards you'll be taking with you, so we can monitor your cards while you're away. Add your travel plan online, use your mobile app, or call us at 1-800-CALL-WELLS (1-800-225-5935).
- Receive 24/7 fraudulent activity tracking for your accounts.
- Get expert help if your identity is ever stolen.
Important notes about using your business debit card overseas:
- Wells Fargo charges an International Purchase Transaction Fee which is 3% of the transaction amount for each purchase made with your business debit card in a foreign currency that has been converted into a U.S. dollar amount by a network.
- A $5 fee is assessed for ATM cash withdrawals made outside the U.S.
Remember to notify Wells Fargo before you use your business debit card overseas so that we can monitor your accounts appropriately. Add your travel plan online, use your mobile app, or call us at 1-800-CALL-WELLS (1-800-225-5935).
In advance of your trip and before you use your business debit card abroad:
- Call the National Business Banking Center at 1-800-225-5935 for assistance prior to traveling (domestic or international).
- Request a business debit chip card by calling the National Business Banking Center at 1-800-225-5935. You will experience greater card acceptance in more than 130 countries including the United Kingdom, Canada, and Mexico where chip technology is already in place.
- Learn more about foreign exchange policies and fees.
- Get the international access codes you’ll need to call in case of a card-related emergency.
- Use our currency calculator for current foreign currency rates.
While traveling with your business debit card abroad:
- Call 1-800-225-5935 directly from the United States, Canada, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Call 1-916-480-3190 collect if calling internationally.