With business debit and ATM card alerts, you will quickly be notified about unusual activity on your Wells Fargo Business Platinum Debit Card.
Types of debit card alerts
- Tell me when a single purchase made with my card exceeds my preset amount.
- Tell me when a purchase made over the internet, by phone or mail order with my card exceeds my preset amount.
- Tell me when a purchase made outside the United States with my card exceeds my preset amount.
- Tell me when an ATM withdrawal made with my card exceeds my preset amount.
- Tell me when an ATM withdrawal made outside the United States with my card exceeds my preset amount.
- Tell me when my card is declined.
Managing Wells Fargo alerts
- You choose the alerts you wish to receive and the frequency
- You can add new alerts or change your preferences anytime
- Your alerts appear in your Messages & Alerts inbox (in your Wells Fargo Business Online® session)
Business debit and ATM card alerts are free.
What you need to sign up for debit and ATM card alerts
To sign up, you’ll need:
- Online access to a Wells Fargo banking account
- A valid email address
- A business debit card
How to sign up
- Sign on to Messages & Alerts
- Click the Set Up/Modify link next to the card number for which you would like to set up alerts.
- Check the boxes and delivery points next to the alerts you would like to receive
- Click save at the bottom of the page to save your selections
Ready to get started?