The Wells Fargo Business Platinum Debit Card makes it easy and convenient to manage your cash flow and business spending.
How it works
- Use your business debit card to make business purchases and payments. The purchase or payment amount will be debited from your primary linked business checking account.
- Make business deposits quickly and get cash at 13,000 Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide.
- Get cash on the go from more than 1.5 million Visa® and Plus® network ATM's worldwide.
- Use your card overseas at participating merchants.
- Card Design Studio® Service. Customize your business debit card design with the Card Design Studio Service. Showcase your business every time you use your business debit card.
- Business instant issue debit card. If your business debit card has been lost or stolen, we offer a temporary business instant issue debit card for quick access to your account until you receive your permanent card in the mail.
- No annual fee.
- Link up to 22 Wells Fargo accounts to your card for cash access, business deposits, and more.
- Cards can be issued to owners and other authorized signers on the business accounts.
Make purchases and payments securely with your business debit card.
- Zero Liability protection. You are not responsible for unauthorized purchases or ATM transactions as long as you report them promptly.
- Chip Technology – The Wells Fargo Business Platinum Debit Card is now available with a chip on the front of the card as well as the traditional magnetic stripe on the back. The chip provides added security because it is extremely difficult to counterfeit or copy when used at a chip-enabled terminal or ATM, and does not store any personal information. Many countries worldwide have adopted chip technology, and it will become the standard for card payments in the U.S. If a merchant or ATM has not yet adopted chip technology, your transaction will be processed using the magnetic stripe on the back as it is today. View the FAQs or take a tour.
- Debit card alerts. Sign up for debit card alerts to stay informed of unusual activity on your card.
- Fraud monitoring. We proactively monitor your business accounts to help prevent fraudulent use of your card.
- Visa Purchase Security. Replaces or repairs eligible purchases, or will reimburse you if items are lost, stolen, or accidentally damaged.
- Visa Extended Warranty Protection. Extend manufacturer’s warranties, up to one additional year, on items you purchase with your business debit card.
Manage your everyday business expenses with your business debit card:
- Pay bills direct with your card. Make one time or recurring payments with your business debit card. Simply call your service provider with your debit card number, expiration date, and requested payment date. To learn more about how it works, take a tour.
- Manage spending online. Monitor business debit card transactions with Wells Fargo Business Online® and sort your expenses into key spending categories with the Business Spending Report.
- Go mobile. Quickly access your account using your mobile device -- anytime, anywhere.
- Export transaction history. Export transaction history to financial software, such as QuickBooks®.