It's easy to apply for a Wells Fargo business credit card. First select the card that's right for you. Compare all our business credit cards.
When you apply, you'll be able to customize your card to meet your business needs. Review the additional features for our business credit cards and then just check the appropriate boxes on the application.
1. Gather the following information about yourself, your business, business owners and prospective cardholders:
- Business Name
- Business address (no P.O. Box)
- Business phone number
- Business fax number
- Tax Identification Number
- Type of industry
- Date your business was established1
- Annual revenue
- Business checking and savings account numbers and balances2
Business Owner Information
- Home address
- Home phone number
- Social Security Number(s)
- Annual household income
- Personal checking and savings account numbers and balances2
- Name (as it should appear on the card)
2. How to apply:
Business Platinum Card
Business Elite Card
- Contact your Business Banker. Don't have one? Visit a Wells Fargo location near you.
Business Secured Credit Card
1 This is the date the business originally opened, even if it was under different ownership.
2 If you are a Wells Fargo customer or have an existing Wells Fargo ATM or Debit Card, we can pre-fill your application for you.