Wells Fargo Business Card Rewards® is an optional rewards program that offers more value, more choices, and more flexibility. The annual program fee of $50 is waived for the first year for new Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card customers. There is no limit to the rewards points or cash back you can earn. Earn more when you pay routine expenses with your business credit card such as phone, utility, and cable bills.
See how quickly you can earn rewards. Watch video
Choose from one of the following:
- Rewards Points. Earn one point for every dollar in net purchases you or your employees spend with your Wells Fargo business credit cards. Plus, receive 1,000 bonus points for any monthly billing period in which your total company spend is $1,000 or more in net purchases.
- Cash Back Advantage. Receive 1% cash back automatically credited to your Wells Fargo business credit card account or eligible business deposit account each quarter. Plus, receive a $10 cash rewards bonus any month your company spends $1,000 or more in net purchases. Choose to have your cash rewards bonus credited either to your business card account or to your eligible business checking or savings account.
Redeem your points
Get a 10% points bonus every time you redeem online. Earn even more bonus points when you shop online or in person at over 10,000 retailers participating in the Earn More Mall. Rewards available include:
- Gift Cards. Treat yourself or your family and friends to a gift card from top retailers, online merchants, or restaurants.
- Cash rewards. Redeem points for a cash reward.
- Airline tickets. With our flexible airfare options, you can choose any available flight, on any major airline with no blackout dates.
- Merchandise. Reward yourself with brand name merchandise for as little as 2,500 points.
- Wells Fargo Visa® gift cards. The perfect gift that can be used anywhere that accepts Visa.
- Charitable contributions. Make a difference by redeeming your points for charitable contributions.
Features and benefits
- Credit line. Up to $50,000.
- Increased acceptance and enhanced security. With chip technology, your Wells Fargo Business Platinum Card is accepted at more payment terminals around the world.
- Card customization. Showcase your business every time you use your card with the Card Design Studio® service.
- Grace period. At least 21 days on purchases with the option to pay in full or extend payments over time.
- Visa® SavingsEdge. Enroll your card and receive discounts of up to 15%.
- Other discounts. Savings on goods and services through the Visa Business Partner Advantage program.
Cash management tools
- Manage your account online. Monitor account activity, make payments, and transfer money with Wells Fargo Business Online®.
- Manage your expenses. The Business Spending Report automatically organizes your Wells Fargo business credit card transactions into spending categories.
- Pay bills direct with your card. Make one time or recurring payments with your business credit card. More on bill payment
- Pay your credit card bill automatically. Have your credit card bill payments made automatically from your business checking account to your business credit card every month. More on automatic payment
- Avoid overdrafts and returned check fees. Link your business credit card to your Wells Fargo business checking account to cover insufficient funds in your business checking account. More on overdraft protection
Choose between consolidated billing or individual cardholder billing
Additional card fee.
Optional rewards program fee.
$50 (waived for the first year)
Interest rate on purchases.
Prime + 6.99% to Prime + 15.99%
Interest rate on cash advances.
Prime + 20.74%
- Zero Liability Protection. You will be fully reimbursed for unauthorized purchases or ATM transactions that are reported promptly.
- Chip-enabled technology. All cards come with chip technology to provide an added layer of security. Watch video on chip based technology
- Alerts. Get timely business credit card account alerts via email or text through Wells Fargo Business Online®.
- Fraud monitoring. We proactively monitor your business accounts to help prevent fraudulent use of your card.
- Visa Purchase Security. Replaces or repairs eligible purchases, or will reimburse you if items are lost, stolen, or accidentally damaged.
- Visa Extended Warranty Protection. Extend manufacturer’s warranties, up to one additional year, on items you purchase with your business debit card.
- Purchase protection. Receive secondary theft/damage coverage.
- Travel accident insurance. $250,000 per card.
- Travel and emergency assistance services. A variety of emergency services available while traveling.
- Auto rental insurance. Coverage for collision and theft.