Get rewarded for your business spending with the optional Wells Fargo Business Elite Card RewardsSM program. With this program there is no limit to the rewards points or cash back you can earn. Business Elite cardholders call 1-800-231-5511 to enroll. A $75 annual rewards program fee enrolls all the cards on the account.
See how quickly you can earn rewards. Watch video
Choose from one of the following:
- Rewards points. Earn one point for every dollar in purchases you or your employees spend with your Wells Fargo Business Elite Card. Plus, receive 5,000 bonus points for any monthly billing period in which your total company spend is $10,000 or more in net purchases.
- Cash Back Advantage. Receive 1% cash back automatically credited to your Wells Fargo Business Elite Card account or an eligible business deposit account each quarter. Plus, receive a $50 cash rewards bonus any month your company spends $10,000 or more in net purchases. Choose to have your cash rewards bonus credited either to your business card account or to your eligible business checking or savings account.
Redeem your points
Get a 10% points bonus every time you redeem online. Earn even more bonus points when you shop online or in person at over 10,000 retailers participating in Earn More Mall®. Rewards include:
- Gift cards. Treat yourself or your family and friends to a gift card from top retailers, online merchants, or restaurants.
- Cash rewards. Redeem points for a cash reward.
- Airline tickets. With our flexible airfare options, you can choose any available flight, on any major airline with no blackout dates.
- Merchandise. Reward yourself with brand name merchandise for as little as 2,500 points.
- Wells Fargo Visa® gift cards. The perfect gift that can be used anywhere that accepts Visa.
- Charitable contributions. Make a difference by redeeming your points for charitable contributions.
Fees and rates
- Annual fee. $0
- Additional card fee. $0
- Optional rewards program fee. $75
- Interest rate on purchases. Prime + 5.99% to Prime + 14.99%
- Interest rate on cash advances. Prime + 20.74%
Features and benefits
- Credit line. Up to $100,000.
- Number of cards. Up to 200.
- Increased acceptance and enhanced security. With chip technology, your Wells Fargo Business Elite Card is accepted at more payment terminals around the world.
- Card customization. Showcase your business every time you use your card with the Card Design Studio® service.
- Company administrators. Owners can designate up to three administrators to manage accounts on behalf of the company.
- Grace period. Up to 25 days on purchases.
- Visa® SavingsEdge. Enroll your card and receive discounts of up to 15%.
Cash management tools
- Manage spending online. Monitor account activity, make payments, and transfer money with Wells Fargo Business Online®.
- Pay bills direct with your card. Make one time or recurring payments with your business credit card. More on bill payment.
- Pay your credit card bill automatically. Have your credit card bill payments made automatically from your business checking account to your business credit card every month. More on automatic payments.
- Avoid overdrafts and returned check fees. Link your business credit card to your Wells Fargo business checking account to cover insufficient funds in your business checking account. More on overdraft protection.
Choose between consolidated billing or individual cardholder billing
As a Business Elite Card customer, you can assign spending controls to each card on the account. Customers can assign one spending control per card.
Examples of controls
Allow only office-related purchases such as printing, copying, and equipment rentals.
Ideal for employees who travel for business purposes.
Limit spending to driving-related expenses like gas, tolls, and parking.
Set specific dollar limits on purchases.
Limit employee spending to business hours only.
Assign controls when you apply, or call the dedicated Business Elite Card customer service team at 1-800-231-5511. You can change or remove cardholder's spending controls at any time.
Business Elite Online Reporting
Business Elite Online Reporting helps you easily and effectively manage your business expenses. This free service allows you to:
- Track and manage cardholder spending, payments, and other transactions.
- Analyze spending by category to better manage expenses and improve cost savings.
- View spending by merchant to find opportunities to consolidate purchases and negotiate discounts.
- Create custom reporting based on your business needs.
More about Business Elite Online Reporting
Download the enrollment form(PDF)*
for Business Elite Reporting. After you've completed and printed the form, please fax it to 1-877-531-8803.
Business Spending Report
Access the Business Spending Report through Wells Fargo Business Online. This report allows you to monitor spending patterns and set monthly goals. Plus, it automatically organizes your business card transactions into spending categories.
Zero Liability Protection.
You'll be fully reimbursed for unauthorized purchases or ATM transactions that are made with your Business Elite Card and reported promptly.
All cards come with chip technology to provide an added layer of security.
Watch video on chip based technology
business credit card account alerts via email or text through Wells Fargo Business Online.
We proactively monitor your business accounts to help prevent fraudulent use of your card.
Visa Purchase Security.
Replaces or repairs eligible purchases, or reimburses you if items are lost, stolen, or accidentally damaged.
Visa Extended Warranty Protection.
Extend manufacturer warranties, up to one additional year, on items you purchase with your Business Elite Card.
Receive secondary theft/damage coverage.
Travel accident insurance.
$250,000 per card.
Travel and emergency assistance services.
A variety of emergency services available while traveling.
Auto rental insurance.
Coverage for collision and theft.