The Wells Fargo Platinum Business Checking account offers a higher level of benefits for established or growing businesses with greater monthly checking account activity.
Learn more about common account fees (PDF)
Monthly service fee:
Avoid the $40 monthly service fee with one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $25,000 average ledger balance OR
- $40,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs and credit)
The first 500 transactions are included at no charge.
Monthly cash deposited
The first $20,000 per month is included at no charge.
Minimum opening deposit
This checking account requires a minimum opening deposit of $25.
With the Wells Fargo Platinum Business Checking account you get:
- An interest-bearing checking account on collected balances over $25,000
- The purchasing power and ATM convenience of a business debit card
- Secure access with Wells Fargo Business Online® with Business Bill Pay
- Online statements with access to check images
- Online cash flow management tools such as the Business Spending Report
- Mobile banking with remote deposit from your mobile device
- Avoid the monthly service fee on up to two Additional Platinum Checking accounts when linked to a Platinum Business Checking account
- No fee for two incoming domestic wires per fee period
- No fee for stop payments, cashier's checks, and money orders
- Waived ATM access fee for two domestic (U.S.) non-Wells Fargo ATM cash withdrawals per fee period
- Special offers and discounts are available to Platinum Business Checking customers. Contact a banker for details.
- A discount on your first check order
Plus, you can choose:
- Direct Pay through Wells Fargo Business Online
- Wells Fargo Merchant Services
- Wells Fargo Business Payroll Services
How to Choose the Right Business Checking Account
Choosing the right business checking account can help you better manage your business’s cash flow.