Business Choice Checking is a versatile account that provides your business with exceptional value and several ways to avoid the monthly service fee.
Learn more about common account fees (PDF)*
Monthly service fee:
Avoid the $14 monthly service fee with one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $7,500 average ledger balance, OR
- $10,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs, and credit), OR
- 10 or more business debit card purchases and/or payments from this checking account, OR
- Linked to a Direct Pay service through Wells Fargo Business Online® Banking, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Merchant Services account, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Business Payroll Services account
The first 200 transactions are included at no charge.
Monthly cash deposited
The first $7,500 per month is included at no charge.
Minimum opening deposit
This checking account requires a minimum opening deposit of $50.
With the Business Choice Checking account you get:
- Multiple ways to avoid the monthly service fee
- The purchasing power and ATM convenience of a business debit card
- Secure access with Wells Fargo Business Online® with Business Bill Pay
- Online statements with access to check images
- Online cash flow management tools such as the Business Spending Report
- Mobile banking with remote deposit from your mobile device
- Special offers and discounts are available to Wells Fargo Business Choice customers. Contact a banker for details
- A discount on your first check order
Plus, you can choose:
- Direct Pay through Wells Fargo Business Online
- Wells Fargo Merchant Services
- Wells Fargo Business Payroll Services