To complete your auto application you will need the following:
Personal and Contact Information1
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Marital Status
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Home Telephone Number
- Previous Address (if at current address less than 3 years)
- Residence Status (own or rent)
- Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payment
Employment and Income Information1
- Employment Status
- Work Phone Number
- Employer Name
- Previous Employer (if at current employer less than 3 years)
- Gross Monthly Income Amount and Income Sources2
- Year3 (and possibly make and model if you're refinancing)
- Purchase Price and Down Payment Amount
- Seller (for example, dealership, person-to-person, lease buyout)
1 If you're applying for joint credit with another person, you'll need the same personal information about your co-applicant.
2 You do not need to reveal alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income if you don't wish to have it considered.
3 We don't provide financing for vehicles older than 7 years, unless they are classified as luxury or classic vehicles.