DENVER - September 16, 2013
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) said today the company is contributing $100,000 to the American Red Cross, $30,000 to the Salvation Army and $20,000 to Foothills Relief Fund to support flood disaster relief and recovery efforts in Colorado.
“Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to our friends, neighbors and customers whose lives have been turned upside down by the horrific flooding in many Colorado communities,” said Keith Lobis, Wells Fargo’s area president for Colorado. “We want to help them through this difficult experience, and we are offering special programs for customers affected by this tragedy.”
American Red Cross Donations at Wells Fargo ATMs
Beginning Wednesday, Sept. 18, Wells Fargo customers can donate to the American Red Cross at 270 Wells Fargo ATMs across Colorado. Customers will not be charged a fee for using this service and 100 percent of the donation will be sent to American Red Cross.
Wells Fargo Customer Assistance
Wells Fargo customers affected by the flooding should contact their banker and visit their nearest Wells Fargo store to discuss financial options. Wells Fargo will work one-on-one with its consumer and business customers to explore case-by-case assistance. Customers also can contact Wells Fargo 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).
Assistance available includes:
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage: Affected customers with existing home mortgages should call to inquire about payment options available to eligible customers and for guidance on handling property insurance loss claims.
- Credit and ATM/Debit Cards: All impacted Wells Fargo Credit Card, ATM Card and Debit Card customers are encouraged to call Wells Fargo to discuss case-by-case assistance available to qualified customers, such as payment options, credit line increases, and daily limit increases on Debit Cards and ATM Cards. Customer service representatives are available 24/7.
- Wells Fargo Financial/Wells Fargo Auto Finance: Affected customers with existing home mortgages or other loans or lines through Wells Fargo Financial or auto loans through Wells Fargo Auto Finance should call Wells Fargo to explore case-by-case assistance.
- Wells Fargo Merchant Services: Affected customers with existing merchant services accounts should contact Wells Fargo to inquire about payment options available to qualified customers.
- Small Business: Several programs and services are available for qualified business customers including Credit Protection activation, loan payment deferrals, skip-a-payments, fee waivers and case-by-case assistance. • Wells Fargo Home Equity: Affected customers with existing home equity lines/loans should call to inquire about options available to qualified customers.
- Personal Credit Management: Unsecured loans ranging from $3,000 to $25,000 are available to qualified customers in the affected areas.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.4 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores, 12,000 ATMs, and the Internet (wellsfargo.com), and has offices in more than 35 countries to support the bank’s customers who conduct business in the global economy. With more than 270,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. In Colorado, Wells Fargo serves customers through nearly 170 banking stores, 20 Wells Fargo Home Mortgage stores, and 30 Wells Fargo Advisors locations. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2013 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.