We offer excellent training and mentoring in a wide range of job functions, including marketing, human resources, customer service, systems engineering, and more. Many Wells Fargo team members started in one of the roles listed below. Our commitment to developing our team members ensures you’ll have ongoing opportunities throughout your career.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a teller may be an ideal place to start your career. Our tellers:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Receive frequent recognition and rewards for top performance
- Work closely as a key member of a team
- Excel at multitasking
A day in the life of a teller
Tellers work in a challenging, fast-paced environment. There is no typical day — that’s part of the challenge, and the fun. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome, as well as catching up with those you see regularly
- Processing transactions for customers to help them manage their finances
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Referring customers to talk to Bankers or other Wells Fargo partners
Each day your skills grow — ultimately preparing you for the next stage of your career with Wells Fargo.
And rarely a day goes by without recognition from your manager, peers, and business partners. Your team might enjoy a pizza lunch for providing excellent customer service or you might receive balloons to celebrate a personal success. You’ll hear “thank you” and “great job” a lot, giving you a strong sense of accomplishment. You will know you’re part of a winning team and a winning company.
If you enjoy building relationships with your customers and finding the right products and services to meet their financial needs, a personal banker position could be a great fit. Personal bankers:
- Provide expert service to customers
- Find satisfaction in offering the right financial products and services to help customers meet their financial needs such as saving for college, buying a home, and planning for retirement
A day in the life of a personal banker
As a Wells Fargo personal banker, you devote as much of your day as possible to having in-depth conversations, in person and by phone, with your customers. Your daily activities will include:
- Building and managing lifelong customer relationships
- Understanding customers’ financial needs and showing them how to get the greatest possible value from our products and services
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Wells Fargo partners
As you build your customer relationships and product knowledge, you are working to help our customers succeed financially. And your manager regularly takes time to celebrate your hard work and success by recognizing and rewarding your contributions and providing value-added coaching. Teamwork and relationship building is a winning combination for a successful personal banker at Wells Fargo.
If you’re a versatile team player who enjoys responding to customers’ concerns and helping them define their financial goals, you’d likely fit in well as a phone banker. Our phone bankers:
- Resolve customer concerns over the phone
- Care deeply about providing exceptional customer service
- Enjoy making a positive first impression to all customers
- Must think critically, solve problems, and develop customer relationships
A day in the life of a phone banker
As a phone banker, you have the opportunity to interact with customers. This fast-paced and challenging role allows you to utilize your skills and abilities while working in a fun environment that offers excellent opportunities for advancement. This role begins with an excellent paid training program to get you up-to-speed on our banking products, services, systems, and procedures. On any given day, you can expect to:
- Use your banking product knowledge to expand customer relationships
- Handle incoming calls from Wells Fargo’s customers
- Solve complex problems with multiple software programs
- Be a part of a team that thrives on ensuring top-notch customer service
As a phone banker, you’ll gain valuable skills that will launch a successful career at Wells Fargo. In addition, the management team is committed to providing you with development opportunities and career coaching.
This position is a good fit for you if you enjoy building strong and long-lasting relationships with your customers to help them reach their personal and financial goals through homeownership. You’ll thrive as a home mortgage consultant if you:
- Find fulfillment in learning about the newest and most innovative mortgage solutions
- Possess the resilience needed to thrive in the ever-changing environment of the mortgage industry
- Have the drive to provide extraordinary service to your customers
- Take pride in actively building long-term relationships with your customers
- Enjoy being part of a successful team