What is Technology and Operations Group?
Through partnership with Wells Fargo's Lines of Business, the Technology and Operations Group impacts customers directly, through availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who deliver value-added products and services. TOG has more than 23,000 team members in all 50 states delivering technology and operational support that keeps Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's largest diversified financial services companies. For more information visit wellsfargojobs.com/tog or for questions contact us at TOGCampusCareers@wellsfargo.com.
Technology and Operations Group Associate Program
The strategically designed ten-month program provides Associates with the necessary knowledge, skills, and experiences to succeed with Wells Fargo. As full time team members, Associates will benefit from a mentoring relationship, division and function specific training, team member engagement activities, and professional development opportunities. The program also provides opportunities for Associates to meet with executives, as well as participate in book reviews and a community service project while developing business acumen and leadership skills.
When to apply
TOG’s Associate Program will be accepting applications beginning late August/early September. Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search by keywords, “TOG Associate” and follow the instructions to complete your application. For specific questions, please contact us at TOGCampusCareers@wellsfargo.com.
The TOG’s Associate Program offers a wide variety of opportunities within our divisions that include Technology, Operations, Finance/Accounting, and Risk Management and Compliance. Locations are in Charlotte, North Carolina; Minneapolis, Minnesota; and Phoenix, Arizona.
- For the 2016 Associate Program you must graduate between August 2015 and May 2016
- A four-year degree related to business, business analytics, computer information systems, computer science or other information technology areas, engineering, finance/accounting, international business, mathematical sciences, risk management/compliance, or statistics
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize tasks, manage time, set priorities and deadlines
- Advanced PC and Microsoft Office applications experience (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email systems)
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with others in a change-driven environment
- Other minimum and preferred qualifications may be applicable dependent upon program needs
Technology and Operations Group Internship Programs
TOG’s Internship Programs provide participants with a ten-week orientation to Wells Fargo. The internship experience may include mentoring relationships, relevant work assignments, coaching, real-world training, performance feedback sessions, group projects, and informative learning sessions with key leaders. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business, technical and professional developmental training opportunities. Interns will also participate in the Wells Fargo Corporate Intern Program virtual learning series. The virtual learning series exposes interns to other Wells Fargo lines of business and provides a firm understanding of the company's operations, business strategies, and corporate culture.
TOG’s Internship Programs will be accepting applications beginning in January for a wide variety of opportunities. For specific questions, please contact us at TOGCampusCareers@wellsfargo.com.
|Division Programs||Location||Qualifications||How to Apply|
||Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search by keywords, "TOG Intern" and follow the instructions to complete your application.|
||Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search by keywords, "RT Intern" and follow the instructions to complete your application.|