Why Wells Capital Management?
As a leading institutional investment management firm, we are committed to the principles of developing strategic client relationships, preserving agility and focus through autonomous investment teams, and providing a consistent, unbiased framework for evaluating risk through independent risk management. We encourage a culture of empowerment that attracts and motivates successful investment professionals who are dedicated to managing equity, fixed income, and blended portfolios for a variety of institutional clients.
Wells Capital Management Development Program
- Hands-on learning opportunities to challenge you, with feedback so you can advance steadily toward your professional goals
- On-going training classes including an intensive 2-week training session in San Francisco that covers everything from how WellsCap does business to an in-depth understanding of our products and the industry
- Experience working across multiple groups within Wells Fargo
- Continuous career development through our mentor program
- Exposure to the senior management team
When to apply
This program typically takes applications in August. Please check back then for information on next year’s program.
Opportunities are available in San Francisco, Menomonee Falls, Boston and Walnut Creek.
Successful candidates must demonstrate academic aptitude, problem solving, quantitative abilities, leadership, superior verbal and written communications, and a proven ability to take on significant responsibility. Additionally, we prefer:
- Applicants with a bachelors degree by the time the training program begins
- Business experience via internship, co-op, or part-time positions
- An ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and fluid environment
- A quick intellect and a willingness to work in a hands-on environment