Wells Fargo Corporate Finance provides financial analysis, strategic development, statistical modeling, and general financial consulting across Wells Fargo's many business lines.
The Finance Associate Development program is a 12-month rotational program that prepares recent graduates for careers within Wells Fargo Corporate Finance using a combination of on-the-job experience, classroom and web-based training, and peer interaction. As an associate in the program you will:
- Complete three rotations in one of two distinct tracks – finance or accounting, based on candidate qualifications, preference, and business need.
- Develop a wide range of practical and technical job skills, further develop leadership and communication skills, and develop a broad professional network within the company.
- Be paired with a program manager and mentor and work with them to identify strengths, opportunities for growth, develop skills, and provide guidance.
At the conclusion of the 12-month program, associates will continue in a full-time role within Corporate Finance
When to apply
This program typically accepts applications in the fall. Please check back next September for information on next year’s program.
This program is based in San Francisco. There are potential assignments in other Wells Fargo Corporate Finance locations in the U.S.
Successful candidates must have Accounting or Finance-related work experience through internships, part-time, or full-time work; demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email Systems; ability to research and work independently and in dynamic team settings; excellent written and oral communication skills; and ability to effectively organize tasks, manage time, and meet deadlines. We also prefer:
- Four-year undergraduate degree (proven completion of degree coursework in accounting, finance, economics or related field)
- Past experience in a Wells Fargo intern program
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team participation in college, extracurricular or work related environments
- Relevant exposure to financial services industry